1. Let’s start with the basics, what’s your role at GeoLinks?
As the Director of Client Operations, I am tasked with overseeing a large portion of our day-to-day client facing activities. This mainly includes service installations and customer service. In addition, I work heavily with my counterparts in our Support and Infrastructure Departments.
2. What’s your favorite part about working for GeoLinks?
The technology. I am amazed to see the things we can do with wireless and solar technology.
3. What got you to the position you are in today…what came before GeoLinks?
Attention to detail and team work got me to where I am today. So much of what we all do in modern life requires a fast pace. Taking time to plan, review, and discuss the details with my colleagues has been extremely helpful for me. Before GeoLinks I worked in hospitality while attending University and then in Medical Device Sales post University. While working for a medical focused IOT manufacturer, I was first exposed to the more technical side of Wireless technology – which I found very interesting. Learning how GeoLinks leverages similar and more powerful wireless technology was a huge part of my desire to join the team.
4. What’s something that most GeoLinks’ clients might not know about the company?
I think the one thing that most clients may not know about us is that we are local and live with our core operations and support taking place at our Camarillo Headquarters.
5. Outside of work…what is your favorite pastime or hobby?
My favorite activity outside of work is going to see live music.
6. What’s something most of your coworkers don’t know about you?
I am a big Sci-Fi and Fantasy Movie Buff.
7. What’s your favorite (either personal or work-related) tech product or device? Why?
My favorite tech product would be the Nintendo Switch. I often play games with my nephew.
8. You are allowed to do anything you want, anywhere in the world, for one whole day…what do you do and where do you go?
I would go to Europe. I studied History at University and would like to see some of the historic landmarks of England, Ireland, and Scotland up-close. I am not sure how much I could pack into just one day, but I would try my best.
9. Do you have a favorite quote or mantra you live by?
I would have to say the Golden Rule. Treat others the way that you would like to be treated.
10. What’s next…what are you most excited for when you think of your future with GeoLinks?
I am most excited for continuing my growth and furthering my career. I’ve learned a lot working here GeoLinks, and I am ready for more!