1. Let’s start with something simple, what’s your role at GeoLinks?
I am a business sales consultant. I generate and close new business. I also educate clients on the solutions we provide.
2. What’s your favorite part about working for GeoLinks?
My favorite part is the camaraderie and the inviting, welcoming vibe we have here. The environment makes me want to come to work every day. Everybody has fun, it feels like home. Feels like I’ve known these people forever.
3. What was the most interesting job you had before working at GeoLinks?
I worked for MTV in their production department as a production assistant and eventually a production coordinator. I’d scout locations, contact talent, set up for production. It was a pretty fun, exciting, sometimes wild job.
4. What makes GeoLinks’ ClearFiber™ network different from other fixed wireless networks?
Simply put, we’re the best. It’s our customer service. We’re always available to help you. It’s also a dynamic network. We’re constantly evolving and engineering innovative solutions for businesses.
5. Outside of work, what is your favorite past time or hobby?
Hanging out with my kids. I help my youngest son with his sports. I’m a pretty family oriented person so I keep it close to home.
6. What’s something most of your coworkers don’t know about you?
I would say most of them don’t know that I’m an avid snowboarder.
7. What does an average day as a GeoLinks Sales Consultant look like?
We’re always prospecting for new business. I’m following up with potential clients, learning about their business so that I can figure out how I can customize the best solutions for them. At the same time, I’m calling on new opportunities and building new relationships, building our client network.
8. You are allowed to do anything you want, anywhere in the world, for one whole day…what do you do, and where do you go?
I would go to the Giza pyramids with my sons. I just want to feel the energy of that region.
9. Do you have a favorite quote or mantra you live by? Please share!
Mine is a Bible Verse. Matthew 6: 14-15
For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
That changed my life.
10. What’s next…what are you most excited for when you think of your future with GeoLinks?
Scalability. The company is growing in the right direction. There are a ton of great opportunities that come with that. As we grow, I want to continue to grow along with the company and continue to be a valuable asset for our customers and for GeoLinks.